The data processing activities are carried out pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of the processing of personal data explained herein is GJW Gramza Jenerowicz Wspólnicy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Spółka partnerska with a registered office in Poznań (61-626), at the address ul. Szelągowska 27 (“Law firm”).
Contact details of the data controller:
telephone: +48 61 663 03 60;
GENERAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
Information obtained directly from the Users.
While using the internet service, users may be asked to provide information that enables us to identify them (e.g. name, surname, email address). In particular, disclosing such data is necessary while submitting a contact form or signing up for a newsletter.
Information collected automatically.
While the service user is actually browsing the website, some data concerning their activity within the service is being automatically downloaded. Above data is not associated with any specific individuals and is not therefore personal data. Such data is in particular:
- Server logs.
While the user visits the website, the data from their internet browser is being automatically downloaded. The following information may be subject to logging: IP address information, access time, content of cookie files, the URL address of the site previously visited by the User (referral link), information on the User’s operational system and Internet browser and other data depending on the configuration of the computer.
Such data is stored for undefined period of time and is used exclusively for the purpose of administrating the service and to ensure the most efficient handling of hosting services provided. The above data is accessible only by the authorized employees administrating the system.
PURPOSE OF AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The purposes for which we use Personal Data, and the legal bases for such processing, are as follows:
To respond to inquiries sent by the contact form (GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)):
disclosing contact data is not mandatory. However, note that we will not be able to respond to your inquiry without receiving your contact data first.
Such data shall be processed for the period of 3 months necessary to the performance of goals for which it has been collected, i.e. the purpose of contacting the User and responding to their question.
Provided data shall not be transferred to any third parties.
To perform the Newsletter service:
- the legal basis for sending you newsletters is GDPR art. 6 (1) (a) namely the consent you have granted, when signing up to receive newsletters.
- If you sign up to receive newsletters, then you will be asked to provide certain basic information about yourself. We cannot sign you up for newsletters, unless you provide us with the mandatory information.
- The user may exercise their right to access and amend the provided data by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
Please be ensured that we will not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
To exercise or defense of a legal claim:
we may also need to continue to process the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim. The legal basis for this is GDPR art. 6
we have implemented technical and organizational measures in an effort to safeguard the personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or deletion. The data is stored by the data controller in full accordance with legal requirements.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have certain rights according to the applicable data protection regulation:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to object; where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will cease to process the personal data unless we need to continue to process certain data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim
- the right to portability; you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit your personal data or request that we transmit the personal data we hold in respect of you to another data controller, where this is personal information which you have provided to us on the basis of the contract of electronically supplied services when signing up to receive newsletters
the right to complaint to data protection supervisory authority; the data protection supervisory authority in Poland is the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be ensured that we will not sell or rent, or transfer in any way whatsoever your personal data to third parties unless obliged by law.
The personal data will be shared in accordance with applicable regulations in case the inspection shall be carried out by the employees of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data. The personal data may also be disclosed to other legal authorities as required by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES