We provide legal services within the scope of the projects co-financed with the use of EU funds. We represent our clients before the programme managing authorities and intermediary institutions and support the implementation of procedures for disbursement of the funds, taking into account the principle of competitiveness.
Our experience also includes consulting for the programme managing authorities and supervisory institutions that oversee the execution of specific programs to which we have provided support in the course of control proceeding and in assessing formal defects of beneficiaries and formulating proposals for the amount of the financial correction of the grant awarded to the beneficiary.
Range of our services include:
- Preparations for the implementation of the Operational Programme Eastern Poland 2014-2020 (OP EP 2014-2020)
Legal advisory services for the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development within the framework of preparations for the implementation of the Operational Programme Eastern Poland 2014-2020 (legal
consultancy, drafting of legal opinions, preparation of draft legal acts).
- Comprehensive, highly specialized consultancy for the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development
- The comprehensive and highly specialized legal consultancy services for the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development performed in the period 2015-2016.
- Comprehensive legal support provided to a leading consulting company in the field of obtaining EU funding
- Providing legal support in the course of several dozens of projects financed with the use of EU funds Active participation in providing legal support in the execution of several dozens of projects financed with the use of the EU funds – both for the beneficiaries and the programme managing authorities / implementing institutions.