IT law, intellectual property, personal data protection
Competence of GJW lawyers specializing in IT law is based on a broad knowledge of systems and information technology, and knowledge of principles of their operation and licensing. We have supported Clients in the course of tendering processes, implementation of IT systems and issuing claims related to the projects.
We specialize in drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements relating to information systems – licensing, distribution, implementation, maintenance agreements. We create legal solutions by using our experience and knowledge of copyright law and legal requirements relating to intellectual property, industrial property, database and personal data protection. We specialize in translating complex technology and licensing conditions into the language of the contract, ensuring effective implementation and protection of our Client’s rights.
Thanks to this, GJW effectively develops legal solutions in the field of new technologies for business operation in various industries.
Range of our services include:
- Comprehensive legal support of IT implementation – including drafting and the negotiation of license and implementation agreements;
- Preparation and conducting procurement proceedings related to IT solutions;
- Legal support of businesses that provide electronically supplied services.
- Representation of entrepreneurs in proceedings held before the President of the Office of Electronic Communication,
- Legal audits of websites for compliance with provisions of the law,
- Implementation of personal data protection procedures,
- Asserting claims to a domain name through litigation,
- Advice to database makers – drafting licensing agreements for the use of databases and the transfer of rights to databases,
- Representation in legal disputes arising out of protection of databases.
- Drafting standard terms and conditions for websites and online shops.
- Drafting online promotion terms and conditions
- Developing IT agreements for:
software distribution, transfer of software copyrights, source code
deposit, pre-implementation analysis, creating and implementing
dedicated systems, software or hardware maintenance, IT and computer
delivery, IT outsourcing,
- Advice and support on claims related to copyright infringement.